Now we've come to a room that's regarded as a safe retreat from the rest of the world. Where we can go and relax.
But it's hard to relax if your bedroom is cluttered right?
Let's get started:
De-Clutter the Bedroom
Let's toss some stuff:
Organize your Bedroom
Let's straighten things up:
* Have a small bowl or box on your dresser to collect the small things that easily clutter the space - your keys, receipts, pens, wallet, etc.
* Keep a change bucket on your dresser to collect all the loose change. After a year (around Christmas), go and cash it in for a little extra spending money.
* Use a multiple hanger to save space in a small closet.
* Use under bed storage for seasonal clothing or extra blankets.
* Get a night stand with a magazine rack to store books, magazines and even your e-reader out of the way - off the table and off the floor.
* Use decorative baskets in your closet for different accessories such as hats, scarves, gloves, etc. (This'll help finding them easier too)
By now your room should look almost bare - clothes in closets and drawers, the closet not overflowing and you can find what you need, nothing on the floor, chairs or end tables that don't belong there, and so on.
Doesn't it feel more peaceful and inviting now?