Hey y'all! How was the kitchen de-clutter? Things looking better?
Let's move on to the next big challenge - the living room!
De-Clutter the Living Room
Let's start with things we can clear out:
Organize your Living Room
Now let's look at some effective ways to organize your living room:
* Use a coffeetable or ottoman that has internal storage. Store extra blankets, games, toys, and anything else to keep it out of the way.
* Use a under-couch storage unit to store CDs, DVDs, Video games. It's easily slide out for access and pushed back and out of the way.
* Instead of having a bunch of end tables for people's drinks and extras, use a sofa side table that's small, convenient and doesn't take up much room.
* Get the Rooms App to help find the best layout for your space. Just enter your dimensions and arrange and rearrange furniture and layouts to find a nicer layout to optimize the space.
* Think about an items use. Does it really belong in the living room or can it be stored elsewhere?
* Go vertical - instead of having storage, lighting, and anything else taking up floor space, go vertical. Store stuff on the wall. Shelving, baskets, hooks and such. But don't go overboard as then your walls start looking cluttered.
I hope these ideas get your cleaning and storage ideas flowing. For other ideas check out this great book.