In today's modern society, many of us aren't very far from our cell phone, tablet or computer. Whether we need them for work or staying in contact with our family and our social media family, these gadgets tend to get cluttered.
Let's look at a few ways to de-clutter our favorite gadgets:
How to clear your gadgets
I'm hoping you have deleted some time-wasters from your phone and laptop like I suggested in last month's challenge.
That's just the start, now let's look at other ways:
1. Photos - Go through all your photos and start deleting some of them. Photos such as:
2. Games - Delete the games you haven't opened in 3 months or more, even the ones you paid for. On most devices these are already saved in iCloud or Google Drive (except your level and points).
3. Files - Start deleting files and data off all of your electronics. Such as:
4. Clear caches and recycle bins - This simply will help with running speed on all your gadgets. It'll also get rid of cookies and "extras" hanging on.
5. Organize - Organize all your Apps and Files into easier managing formats. Sort them into groups for easier finding as well as a cleaner screen. Let's use my tablet and laptop as an example:
Tablet - Apps are sorted into groups such as "Videos", "Learning", "Earning", "Work" and so on. Now in my "Videos" group I have Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Videos, and such.
Laptop - My work files are organized in their own folders. For example in Documents I have separate folders for "Blog", "Freelance Work", "ASL tutoring" and so on. In my Freelance Work folder I have a separate file for each client.
This makes it easier to pinpoint and find exactly what I need.
I hope these de-clutter hints help you make things easier on your phone and computer.