Almost finished....Day 20:
"Put Your Music Player on Shuffle & Write about the first 3 Songs"
Hmm which Music Player? My music player on iTunes? Or my Pandora? My iTunes are songs I wouldn't mind if they were stuck on repeat all day & my Pandora are song genres I like and they're free.
The thing with music though is I can't hear the lyrics, I can just tell it's great music or a great voice, but have no idea what they're saying. Like listening to a song in a foreign language. I do have MusixMatch which is a lyric app that'll display the lyrics for most of the songs I have.
Oh why not do both:
1. "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas. Does this really need an explanation? Funny story is that one of the founding members is now a HVAC maintenance man at my kids school. Riley came home from school (about 6 years ago) and asked "Do you guys like listening to Kansas?" "Well yeah! Why?" "Cuz he works at our school now".
2. "All You Ever Do is Bring Me Down" by The Mavericks. I like Rockabilly music and this band has a great guitar sound and beats I like.
3. "Fare Thee Well" - The Rankin Family. This is my most played song. They're an Irish Folk band from East Coast Canada. The harmonies are awesome in this group! I don't know why I love this song itself, I know the lyrics by heart and just think it's awesome. Did I say that already?
1. "Coming to Your City" by Big & Rich. Again I like that Rockabilly sound and they've got a great mix of songs ya can shake your booty to.
2. "Good Rocking Tonight" by Elvis Presley. Who doesn't like Elvis? If you don't then get the hell off my page! My dad was part of a Rock 'n Roll band since High School, they just had their final farewell tour last year after playing together for about 60 years. So I'm used to hearing Elvis, Roy Orbison, Everly Brothers, and the like.
3. "Lost in Your Eyes" by Jeff Healy. This is a great guitar player and love hearing him play. He's also from Toronto and is blind himself. He plays his Fender flat on his lap so he plays a helluva lot more licks than other players.
So there you have it. My music ranges from Fiddling Bluegrass to Heavy Metal. My Pandora Stations are: "60's, 70's & 80's Hits"; "Big & Rich"; "Bluegrass Radio"; "Blues Guitar Legends"; "Chris Stapleton Radio"; "Classic Country Radio"; "Classic Hard Rock Radio"; "Classic Rock Radio"; "Eagles Radio"; "Fiddle Fever Radio"; "Jeff Buckley Radio"; "Jeff Healy Radio"; "The Kentucky Headhunters"; "Muse Radio"; "Pentatonix Radio"; "Radiohead Radio"; "Randy Travis Radio"; "Rankin Family Radio"; "Rockabilly Radio"; "Today's Country Radio"; "Today's Hits Radio"; and "Twenty One Pilots Radio". There's a lot of "overlap" but who cares.
The last song that's playing now is "Back in Black" by AC/DC. Great way to finish this post.