Hey! This will be the last post of this de-cluttering series. Next week is Deafblind Awareness Week so I wanted to focus on that. Thank you for following along with me on this de-clutter your life challenge.
Now on to the garage, or shed, or storage unit...
Clean out the Garage
Like before, sort everything into different piles according to their grouping:
Organize your Garage
Now let's tidy things up:
* Install a workbench and pegboard for your work area. Reuse old coffee tins to store all those nails, screws, and little pieces.
* Get old school lockers for each member of the family to store their sport equipment in. These can be found on ebay, craigslist, and local classifieds.
* Again, go vertical - install a storage system that gets things off the floor. Such as this ceiling storage system.
* Go vertical with all your gardening equipment and sporting equipment too
* Put everything else into plastic storage tubs and label them to find them easier. Stack them on shelving units and not on top of each other for better access.
I hope these inspire other storage ideas for your garage. Good luck!