Written by Melisa Marzett
Creativity and inspiration go hand in hand. Many people understand the dependence: inspiration has appeared, the creative process is being launched. However, more often it is the other way around: in the creative process, a creative impulse inspiration is born, which brings you a new creative path and gives birth to creative success.
Why are we looking for inspiration?
Inspiration is a special state of mind and body that gives new experiences. Perhaps that's why there are "hunters" for inspiration.
Wikipedia describes inspiration as a state of the highest ascent, when the cognitive and emotional spheres of a person are connected and directed towards the solution of a creative task. A person in a state of creative inspiration seems to carry a "flow", he does not understand everything in his actions, he can not always tell how much time passed (hour, day). Often, with the long stay in a state of creative inspiration, there is also the emergence of insights.
For many people, including me, inspiration is a resource state in which one wants to stay as long as possible. However, life is cyclical, and inspiration has the ability to leave us and to go on vacation for a while. If you could download inspiration for every day, or buy, then what is the price of inspiration would be? However, you can only tune into it and create conditions.
13 Ways to Get Inspired
1. To create your own life, to approach the solution of your problems creatively. Not later, not someday, but right now, today! I like to wake up early in the morning, because at this time my mind is still asleep and I can take advantage of this and give myself to the creative flow.
2. Do something new in your life. Allow yourself to be a child. For example, buy colored paints and paper. Write. Sing. Dance. Do not rate your paintings, artwork and movements of your adult body. Watch the children. When the evaluation of others is not yet important for them, they paint for themselves, sing for themselves, move for themselves. They are passionate about the process. They enjoy and rejoice. This is the state of consciousness that gives creativity. Creativity is a very multifaceted process. By arranging a "creative childhood" for yourself, you will be surprised to find new non-standard solutions for your work, your favorite business, new solutions for home improvement, ideas for creative life in general. Note that it depends only on you. You do not need to study specifically for this purpose (unless you want to become a professional artist, singer or dancer). All you need for this is: your desire, time and space.
3. Relax. Do not join the race to catch everything. You will be in time. The quality of your self-awareness is important, which will eventually become the quantitative result of your activity. It is important to feel good both with the soul and body. Full sleep, nutrition, fresh air, physical training - a pledge of mental resistance to stress and depression.
4. Do not try to live, but live. In life, there are no drafts like in school.
5. Inspiration comes to us with breathing. So straighten your shoulders, open your chest and breathe deeply.
6. Carry out an audit of the responsibilities and obligations that you carry on your back. Everything that is not yours should be remove from your life. Let your wings retake again.
7. Give yourself the right, permission to make the mistakes. The fear of making a mistake "freezes" any endeavors, binds the body and does not allow the creative flow to pass through you. Transfer your mistakes into life experience, on which you will rely further.
8. Watch movies, read books, visit interesting exhibitions.
9. Create yourself a creative space in which you are comfortable.
10. Communicate with interesting and inspiring people.
11. Take action. Creativity is the movement of energy through your consciousness, hands, body. Through your whole being. Do not let this power stagnate inside your vessel. It is not a wine that requires aging.
12. Always keep a notebook and pen near, in order to have time to write down your discoveries and ideas for implementation.
13. Do your favorite things, it will give you strength and energy, in the flow of which you will receive your ideas and inspiration for their implementation.
There is nothing more important for creativity than faith in yourself. The thoughts like: "I'm not a creative person," "I can not" and "it's not necessary for anyone", should be thrown away from your head forever. In the end, you need at least any result, positive or negative, better than doing nothing. Is not it? Of course it is! You should enjoy every moment of life and be creative. Thanks to this, the inspiration will find you!
About the author: Melisa Marzett is a perfect writer, talented woman with a wonderful taste. Enjoy the beauty of written word by reading her posts for livecustomwriting.com and get inspired!