The Holidays are fast approaching! Need some gift ideas for someone losing their vision, or their hearing?
This is mainly for parents, relatives & friends that are growing older and cannot see or hear as well as they used to, but not are not "Culturally Deaf or Blind".
Here are some ideas!
* Large Print Version of Games such as Playing Cards, Scrabble Tiles & Crossword Puzzle and Suduko Books.
* Large Print Version of Calendars, Notebooks, Phone/Address Books.
* Subscription to Bookshare or Audible for Audiobooks.
* Magnifiers, from handheld to digital:
* Talking versions of Everyday items such as Thermometers, Medication Readers, Clocks, Timers, Appliances, etc:
* Personalized "Coupons" for free Errand running, Housecleaning, Reading mail, Writing Larger Labels, Organizing, etc.
* Amplified Phones, Personal listeners, and loud alerting systems:
Have more suggestions, or need more help? Feel free to comment!